Wednesday 18 February 2009

Cancer Research Race for Life

Just in case anyone is passing by and feels like doing a good deed, I am taking part in the Cancer Research Race for Life on the 10th May in Delamere Forest. This will be the third year I have taken part in memory of two very very special people. My nana Doreen Law, and Dorothy Eglon who was her best friend.

I am very passionate about doing all I can to support any form of cancer charity. In the past I have done an abseil off Wearmouth Bridge in Sunderland, organised a cake bake at work, and am organising another one for the end of this month.

Please give as much as you can. I know its the credit crunch, but even £1 would help.

Thanks

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/abigailsherratt1

5 comments:

  1. Is a great thing you are doing, have lost people to cancer as well so I know every penny counts, come pay day will sponsor you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much. This really does mean a lot to me Anne. You are a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have just donated, good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good cause! Good on you! I have also lost people to cancer and would like to do my bit! Do you know anything about how I can donate from abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey - Ive just been looking at your mincemeat and apple pie...mmmmmm looks good!

    If you would like to sponsor me I would appreciate it so much. Im not sure but if you go to www.justgiving.com and search for abigailsherratt1, you will get my page and I think this is available to overseas users also.

    ReplyDelete